…but here is a random (yet strangely compelling) list of why Tootisio (name changed to protect the guilty) is my best friend:
1) That picture, a compromising shot of my (large white) butt. Although, now after having had a baby and showing the goods to anyone at the hospital who even looked remotely interested, the threat of her sharing my nekkid butt with the world is slightly less scary.
2) Who else would suffer through a date with Oily McIsinginthechurchchoir just so that I could double with his friend Hotty McSexyLegalBriefs? I have spent the better part of the evening trying to remember what it was that he said to you that was so funny (not that he was trying to be funny) and sadly can’t remember.
3) That one time when we had the big fight. What exactly were we fighting over again?
4) The shared creepiness that was being friends with P. I don’t dare write her name for fear that she would somehow google it, find us both, kill us and totally make it look like an accident. Not that I live in fear of this ever happening. Just saying, hypothetically, you know.
5) That thawed potroast that sat in the sink and made us come to the realization that hey–it wasn’t just going to cook itself.
6) My fantastic rendition of something in a tuxedo? I know you know what I’m talking about here–what was his name again? The thing that has haunted me all these years–where did he disappear to? Will he show up at our 20 year reunion?!!! Inquiring minds need to know!
7) All of the time spent perfecting our code words. Although sadly, my brain’s capacity for being able to remember what/who they represented has sadly diminished. I do remember that if the perverTs broke in, it was supposed to be something about red ribbon so that said perverTs wouldn’t know that you were totally telling someone to HALP HALP CALL THE POLICE, WE’S GOTS PERVERtS.
All the times I was complained about being the last one
on Earth to get married. Ever. Not that I am dramatic much or anything. Or that there are days where I could miss those single unmarried days.
9) All the fun stuff–finding out Mi was on his way in the Fred Meyer Bathroom, Ab being born the day after my birthday (I know you totally held out as long as you could and I totally appreciate it), Mi asking me if my gut was my baby when I stayed over after Se was born.
10) Even though I stink at being a good friend alot of the time, you still love me and accept me, warts and all.
See–now you have your very own post all about you!
Love and az whee pay’s for all